Café Blinds Adelaide
Café Blinds truly help turn your open verandah or patio area into an awesome outdoor entertaining area that can be used all year round. The style and look of a well installed café blind can certainly add value to your home especially when using the Ziptrak or Zipscreen system that are both available through Real Home Improvements.
There are many different types of PVC and open weave fabrics available and we can provide them all but our best seller and most popular fabric is the Visiontex Plus range. Visiontex is a highly durable PVC coated fabric that has been proven to last through the test of time. Visiontex is fire rated and offers a 5 year performance warranty. And is see through giving you sun block out without loosing your view.
- 2×2 heavy gauge yarn with square holes for greater versatility & vision
- 305cm & 250cm for less joins
- UV-R blockout from 92-94%
- Wind block in excess of 96%
- Rain block in excess of 97%
- Fire rated to AS1530
- Print capable as part of the HVG printable mesh range
- Safeguarding Health
- – NO harmful substances
- – Lead, Mercury, Chromium FREE
- – Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- 5 year warranty*
Zipscreen Café Blinds
The total seal provided by Zipscreen’s patented zLOCK technology and bottom sealing strip protects you from:
- Sunlight/UV rays
- Wind & Rain
Your custom-designed system can be made in widths of up to 5 metres and drops of up to 4 metres, which means that you can have external roller blinds made to fit almost any area.
Featuring self-aligning side channels, these systems can even be installed in out of square areas, unlike many other outdoor shade options. They also take up very little space when not in use, simply rolling away into a discreet enclosed head box.
Zipscreen systems have a number of impressive functional and aesthetic features, including:
- zLOCK fastening side channels providing secure guided movement
- Level adjustment for a perfect fit in non-squared areas
- No visible fastener tail on sides
- Slimline side profile
- A unique side tensioning system designed to reduce fabric sagging and ripples
- Your choice of motorised, crank gear or spring operation control mechanisms
The track guided system is simple and safe to operate – no chains, ropes or pullies. Using the patented spring-balanced track system, the blind easily glides up and down, stopping in any position.
The Ziptrak Blind system is a lightweight blind that can be used by anyone and looks great on your entertaining area and is available at Real Home Improvements.
Brands we trust for your cafe blinds